Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Big Three-0!

This was a very important and very big year for my hubby Mike. On May 25th he turned 30!!! I can't believe I am married to a 30-year-old! He is sooooo OLD!!! Ha Ha! He didn't want a big party, especially not a surprise party, which is what I was planning to do. So we had a big Jazz birthday cookie and sent him on a little treasure hunt to find his gift. A new TV!!! We've had this little 19" in our room since we've been married and I decided it was time he had something a little bigger and a little nicer so he can watch all the Jazz games he wants! Apparently I didn't get any pictures of the birthday boy on his birthday, but I did take a picture of his big cookie and the kids got a hold of the camera and took some of themselves. We love you Mike!!




1 comment:

Jamie said...

Birthdays are soo much fun! Sounds like he had a good one. Those pics of your kids that they took crack me up! I miss seeing their cute faces run around our house.