Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Want That!

I'm always saying how Cameron and Mookie are so much alike. Here is another example. I was doing the dishes in the kitchen and had the gate up to keep Cameron out of the cupboards and drawers. I have enough dishes to do already, right? I look over and Cameron and Mookie are both trying to get their hands and paws on Jace's Easter basket. Cam was sticking his little finger through the holes and Mookie was sticking his snout through, but they just couldn't get it! They both wanted it so bad and were fighting for the best spot to grab it. Neither one was going to give up! I did give Cameron a jelly bean for his hard work and dedication.



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hey, my mom said she saw you at Heather's baby shower, and I thought, hey, I need to get a hold of her!
My email is sarahsturgeon1@yahoo.com
Hope you're doing well. You have a darling family!

Loni said...

Too cute! I love the Easter picture with all the kids, they grow and change so quickly!