Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Easter!

I'm a terrible mom and didn't take any pictures this Easter, but we did take the kids to have their pictures taken in their cute Easter outfits. We had a great Easter this year. The Easter Bunny hid eggs in our house on Saturday morning. Kaylee was the first one up and she woke Jace up. The two of them found most of the eggs before Mike and I wandered in to help. Cameron even found one under a table. He was so excited and loved shaking it! We had a neighborhood egg hunt later that morning at a nearby park and that was fun. Then on Sunday Grandma Robinson and Tanya came over for another egg hunt! Mookie helped with this one! We had dinner at my parents' home. It was fun to be with my whole family, minus James. My testimony was stregthened again this year as I thought about and taught about Jesus Christ's love for each and every one of us. I know He lives!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cute Easter kiddies! I love kid's Easter outfits - the one's I got for my kids are similiar! Gotta love Children's Place! Annie, your family is so cute!