Wednesday, December 10, 2008

We've Moved!

Moving is no fun! We are hoping this is the last time we ever have to do it. To lighten the stress of packing, Mike put Cameron in a box. He loved it! He was in there for about 20 minutes just as happy as can be. I swear he made car sounds while he was is there. Very Cute!

We are now officially Herriman residents! So far we really like Herriman. It's new and has a lot of young families like ours. We went to our new ward and were welcomed by a lot of friendly people. It is so hard going to a new ward and not knowing anyone! Our ward is really big and it's a little overwhelming trying to figure out who everyone is. I joined the ward choir and the aerobics class to try to get to know people better. The Welkers (our next door neighbors), invited us over for dinner last week. They are so nice. Our kids are all about the same age, so it will be fun for them.
Here is a tour of our new house: (I don't know how long this will be available)
As much as I don't want to say it, Jace is no longer potty trained. I guess I spoke too soon. Maybe after Mexico we can get more serious about it again.

No comments: