Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Card Pictures

I am actually going to send out Christmas cards this year! It's sort of been a hit and miss tradition in our family. But this year has been pretty eventful, so I feel like there is actually something worth telling people. And I have somehow managed to find time to do it. Just like I have found time to blog. (It is 1:00 am. right now, tee-hee!) So, yesterday I got the kids all dressed up and gathered them around the fireplace to take a few pictures. Cameron was starting to get hungry, so I was worried I wouldn't be able to get him to smile. And of course, Jace didn't want anything to do with it. I'm thinking, "Maybe we won't be sending out Christmas cards this year." But then I bribed him with chocolate and he sort of did better. See for yourself:

In the end we had a couple that were decent enough to put in our Christmas cards:

When I was editing the pictures on the computer I couldn't help but notice that Kaylee looked a little purple. She had been playing in our freezing cold, unfinished basement and I had just given her a quick bath. It's kind of funny when you compare her coloring to the boys. Poor girl!

1 comment:

Loni said...

Your kids are so cute! They will make a great Christmas card!

I justed took a tour of your new home too! WOW! What a nice home. I love the red walls in the dining and in your master room. And your backyard looks like there is lots of room for your kids to play. Sounds like you are adjusting to the new ward and neighborhood. We still are looking for a secretary, you are hard to replace!! Keep posting, I love to see all that is going in your family.

Have a Merry Christmas!